Thank you Rosalee for sharing your knowledge and expertise with us in this area! The links to the slides and suggested readings are below.
The recording of the webinar will be uploaded soon (as some editing needs to be done), so please watch this space!
Power Point Slides
For the Postural Control Webinar PPT Slides – click here
For access to the following journal articles, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Perspectives on postural control dysfunction to inform future research: A Delphi study for children with cerebral palsy (2017)
- Kids-BESTest Balance Evaluation Systems Test: Score sheet for children 8-14 years (2017)
- Reproducibility of the Balance Evaluation Systems Test (BESTest) and the Mini-BESTest in school-aged children (2017)
- Reproducibility of the Kids-BESTest and the Kids-Mini-BESTest for children with cerebral palsy (2019)
- Exercise interventions improve postural control in children with cerebral palsy: A systematic review (2014)