Become a member, attend our regular events, tap into our webinars from the comfort of your home, have access to previous recordings and resources from past events and marvel at the ease of building up CPD hours.
Benefits of being a SPOT member:
- Networking opportunities
- Professional support
- Access to resources
- Professional development events
Membership is $40 per annum (from registration date, not per financial year)
Full Membership is available for Speech Pathologists, Occupational Therapists & Physiotherapists.
Associate Membership is available for all other Allied Health clinicians and students as well as other professionals working within the area of disabilities.
- Await approval and invoice – this can take a few days, it is a manual process and completed by volunteers.
**** REALLY IMPORTANT INFORMATION****
– If you pay by Paypal, access to members-only resources is automatic ONLY IF you complete your payment at the same time as you register with SpotonDD. If you do not pay at the same time, your membership will have to be processed manually.
– If there’s a delay with access to members-only resources, please DO NOT pay twice. Please contact us via email after 24hrs.
– You can pay with a credit card through Paypal. To do this you do not need to have an account with Paypal.
– If paying via direct debit, please do so on the same day that you register. Your access to members-only resources will be granted when you receive your tax invoice by email. This can take a few days, it is a manual process and completed by volunteers.
Update your details
You will need to be logged in to update your details
Renew your membership
For further information please contact us via EMAIL